Live DemoNote:

Quick Post: Winter White and Dark Green

It's the middle of the week and I needed a pick me up! Not sure what it is about the winter months ( I know it's a southern winter but still) that makes me want to crawl in the darkest of places and hide until the sun returns! LOL It's so hard for me to get out of the bed, to get up on time, to continue my exercise regime etc! I'd rather be under a snuggie!


I kinda went with those feelings today! This jacket/ Dress (size small) was thrifted a few weeks ago from the Salvation Army. I snagged it because I'm really into dusters right now. At first, I thought I would bleach it, and have a spotted green look. But I fell in love with it as is!




I added winter white or cream to the mix. Just to brighten things up! This pencil skirt is thrifted as well! I always wake up running, so I didn't have time to focus on face. But I grabbed the latest addition to my lippie collection (1.00 find from Z- Outlet), black Eye liner and snapped a few pics. 


Happy Humpday!!!



E. Louise

No comments