Live DemoNote:

Thirifty Thursday: Sequin and Blue


GOOD MORNING Beautiful people! For me this week has flown by and Thursday is here again! I try to keep up with my thrifty Thursday posts soooo... Below you will find my choice of the week. It's a black and gold sequin top that I wore out a few weeks back. I paired it with the most comfortable blue skinnies from Rainbow.  I also tested with some stone wash jeans...



Sequin Top -Thrifted
Skinnies- Rainbow
Plats- Shoe Dept ( I have these in black too)
Earrings- F21

Back View



Look 2 with the stone wash jeans...
My Fav look is with the cobalt skinnies, it just has more flavor!! I would also pair this top with pink , or red!
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!

P.S Thank you for all the support from my previous post!! =)

Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise


9 comments

ari said...

Girl you look BOMB!!! Love the top and the cobalt jeans. Your hair is banging.

Anonymous said...

That top is so fabulous!

http://www.buxomchick.com

Style4Curves said...

This is one of my fave looks of yours so fierce!!!! The new streaks and the earrings just set it AWF!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love how you put this together. I always see those types of tops at Goodwill, but can never figure out how to make it work. Great job!

Fredetta said...

love this look!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

oomph. said...

beautiful detailing on the blouse. definitely looks sweet with the cobalt blue! love your hair here, too!

[oomph.]

Erica said...

Love this. Werk it mama!

Falala Mele said...

oh my goodness!!! Wanting that top...What an amazing find!!

Hi I'm Mele from Australia...Now following your blog :D