Live DemoNote:

I'm feeling kinda Preppy...


Got this Blazer thrifting last week. Being that I'm on the hunt to re-design my Fall/Winter wardrobe (on a budget of course)  I figured that this blazer would fit right in! This was my Saturday look! When I added the mustard colored scarf, it provided the finishing touches!


Hareem Pants: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: MIA via DSW


Really starting to get into these fall looks!

As always check it out and let me know what you think....
Keep Dreamin,

E. Louise 


11 comments

Candyce Nicole said...

OMG, this is sooooooo cute!! You look great :o)

Unknown said...

Okay lovely... I am loving this preppy outfit and will be tying my scarf like this someday soon... oh yeah!!! You look fabulous as always!!!

http://divaindeepthought.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

Love this look!

-Shakiyla

Ticka said...

Love the casual preppy look. The tying of the scarf is very creative. I like it!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

CocoBunnii said...

You put this together lovely. I love the pop of "mustard". It really sets off ur look and compliments ur skin tone. Look forward to more ;)

E. Louise said...

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Shia said...

love this outfit!

Unknown said...

Love this look!!! Work it girl!

Fashion Pad said...

Girl what a fab way to wear a scarf. Super cute outfit!

Brittany said...

I am sooo loving your style. You're def an inspiration to me. I always feel so insecure about my size, but bloggers like yourself really help me more than you know

shalomebeauty.blogspot.com

ZAG said...

I love the blazer, I found one thrifting a while ago! I was so excited because I can never find anything in the thrift around here. You look brilliant, the scarf is a 100% YES!